Sewing machine maintenance
* : * : admin * : 2018-10-19 14:20:44 * : 57
(1) Cleaning of the feed dog: Remove the screw between the needle plate and the feed dog, remove the cloth and dust, and add a small amount of sewing machine oil.
(2) Cleaning of the shuttle bed: The shuttle bed is the core of the sewing machine work and the most prone to faults. Therefore, always remove dirt and add a small amount of sewing machine oil.
(3) Cleaning of other parts: The surface of the sewing machine and the parts inside the panel should be cleaned frequently and kept clean.
The lubrication method of the sewing machine:
(1) Refueling parts: each oil hole on the machine head, the parts that lubricate the upper shaft and the upper shaft; the parts in the panel and the moving parts connected to each part; the lubricated presser foot and the needle bar and the components connected thereto; Wipe the area of the lower part of the board and add less oil.
(2) Precautions for maintenance of the sewing machine: After the work is finished, insert the needle into the pinhole plate, lift the presser foot, and cover the machine head with the machine cover to invade the dust. When starting work, check the main machine first. Pieces, how to get light and heavy, whether there are special sounds, whether the needle is normal, etc. If abnormalities are found, they should be repaired in time; after the machine has been used for a long time, it is necessary to carry out an overhaul, such as finding more worn parts. , to replace the new one.
A special sewing machine oil must be used. The sewing machine should be fully oiled once after one or several days of continuous use. If it is refueled between uses, the machine should be idling for one revolution, so that the oil is fully infiltrated and the excess oil is removed, and the machine head is cleaned with a soft cloth. Wipe clean with the countertop to avoid soiling the sewing material. Then thread the quilted rag, use the movement of the sewing thread to wipe out the excess oil traces, until there is no oil on the rag, and then make the formal sewing.
(1) Each oil hole on the machine head lubricates the upper shaft and the parts connected to the upper shaft.
(2) Components inside the panel and moving parts connected to each component. Lubricate the presser bar and the needle bar and the components connected to it.
(3) Wipe the activity of the lower part of the machine board and add less oil.
It is not necessary to add too much oil to each of the oiling holes and the fueling parts, one or two drops.
Secondly, the following points should be noted when maintaining the sewing machine:
- After the work is finished, insert the needle into the pinhole plate, lift the presser foot, and cover the machine head with the hood to invade the dust.
2. When starting work, first check the main parts, how to deal with the light and heavy conditions, whether there is any special sound, whether the needle is normal, etc. If abnormal phenomena are found, it should be repaired in time.
3. After the machine has been used for a long time, an overhaul is required. If it is found that the parts are worn out, replace it with a new one.